Antler Farms® New Zealand Bone Broth begins with 100% grass fed cows raised in the beautiful Canterbury Plains of New Zealand. Our cows live entirely outdoors and feed on lush, green pasture year-round. New Zealand’s climate, clean air and plentiful water in are perfect for raising cows that are naturally robust and healthy.
The beef bones are slow cooked with a delicious blend of fresh, New Zealand grown vegetables and spices (onions, carrots, celery, parsley, apple cider vinegar, black peppercorn, bay leaf, rosemary extract). Our bone broth is slow cooked and drum dried to maintain its nutritional integrity. When mixed with hot water, our bone broth powder reconstitutes immediately and retains its flavor, color and high nutritional value.
Antler Farms® New Zealand Bone Broth is a simple food that provides many health benefits. It is nutrient-dense, easy to digest, and delicious. Bone broth contains many healing compounds and an assortment of vitamins and minerals.
Our bone broth contains no added fillers or binders. No hormones, antibiotics, hyper-immunizations, or GMO’s are used to raise our cows.
- 100% grass fed bone broth
- 7 oz. (200g) per bag, 40 servings
- nutrient-dense contains collagen, proline, glycine, and glutamine
- loaded with vitamins and minerals - calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, silicon, sulfur, iron and zinc
- supports proper digestive function and promotes gut health
- improves skin health by counteracting natural aging
- protects the joints and helps joint mobility
- no hormones, antibiotics, or chemical residue
- gluten free and non-GMO
- sourced from New Zealand bovines
New Zealand Bone Broth
- Product Code: Product 1
- Reward Points: 400
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 100